1) How far along are you now?
21 weeks yesterday
2) When is your due date?
3) What has been your preggy high this week?
Like most of the others, starting to feel my baby moving around. Also knowing that DH is there for no matter what I’m thinking or feeling!
4) What has been your preggy low this week?
Had a rough night Monday….. Also, waking up every morning an hour before my alarm! Aargh!!
5) What is your current over-riding emotion?
Excitement and fear
6) What is on your list of things to do in the next month re prep for baby?
Complete the nursery paintings.
7) When is your next appointment?
8) What is your current craving?
My craving change every week…. This week it’s black coffee!
9) How are you feeling physically?
I’m good. Just some aches and pains in my back but nothing I can’t handle.
10) How are you feeling emotionally?
Trying to get to grips with the fact that I’m having a baby soon. Also excited at the same time, can’t wait to see my little boy!
11) How is your partner dealing with the pregnancy at this stage?
He is very impatient to feel baby move. I have also noticed that he being so understanding about me and my moods….
12) Do you know the sex of your baby yet? And do you have a name finalised?
Yes boy. We’re thinking of Matthew Adrian
13) Will you be trying for Natural or Caesar?
Hopefully natural with no drugs
14) Which hospital will you be having your baby at?
N1 City Hospital but I’ve been having second thoughts about this….. Must still think it through, though.
15) How are you feeling about the pregnancy at this point?
Very aware of baby moving. Also told DH last night that whoever says pregnancy is easy is lying! LOL
16) What is your Tummy measurement?
Gained 4cms but it seems so much more
17) How much does baby weigh/ measurement at the moment? (Or at last scan)
At last scan (19 August – 4 weeks ago) 11.8cm and 224g
18) How much weight have you gained to date?
19) What is your nursery room theme?
20) What is the best preggy advice you have been given?
Relax as much as you can. And listen to your body.