1) How far along are you now?
2) When is your due date?
26 January 2010
3) What has been your preggy high this week?
DH and I eventually decided on a name!!!! YAY! Also feeling baby move a lot more now. Still just feeling flutters but it’s more a pressure feeling in my belly.
4) What has been your preggy low this week?
Struggling to find a comfortable position to sleep in. Also starting to wake up again for the midnight loo run.
5) What is your current over-riding emotion?
6) What is on your list of things to do in the next month re prep for baby?
Busy with paintings at the moment.
7) When is your next appointment?
21 September – anomaly scan
8) What is your current craving?
Cream soda and apples
9) How are you feeling physically?
Suffering from some pain in my groin and started with back pains yesterday. The headaches have slowed down, though, so I’m happy about that!
10) How are you feeling emotionally?
Very sad…. Just want baby to grow nicely and stick for another 10 to 12 weeks.
11) How is your partner dealing with the pregnancy at this stage?
I can start seeing the excitement and he is getting very protective nowadays. He is also loving rubbing my belly.
12) Do you know the sex of your baby yet? And do you have a name finalised? Yes – a boy. We finalised a name last night, we just haven’t discussed yet whether we’ll be sharing the name at this time.
13) Will you be trying for Natural or Caesar?
14) Which hospital will you be having your baby at?N1 City
15) How are you feeling about the pregnancy at this point?
Good. And I can’t wait to feel definite movement!
16) What is your Tummy measurement?
I don’t know. Haven’t measured in a while.
17) How much does baby weigh/ measurement at the moment? (Or at last scan)
Last scan (19/08) baby weighed 224grams
18) How much weight have you gained to date?
19) What is your nursery room theme?
20) What is the best preggy advice you have been given?
Go with your gut and do what feels right.