1) How far along are you now?
2) When is your due date?
3) What has been your preggy high this week?
Baby kicking for DH
4) What has been your preggy low this week?
Some backache and constant headaches. Oh and my sinusitis acting up!
5) What is your current over-riding emotion?
6) What is on your list of things to do in the next month re prep for baby?
Not finished with baby’s room yet, so need to work on that.
7) When is your next appointment?
8) What is your current craving?
9) How are you feeling physically?
Good, just noticed that my ankles are starting to swell! Brilliant!
10) How are you feeling emotionally?
Happy and nervous
11) How is your partner dealing with the pregnancy at this stage?
He is great. Touching my belly all the time and doing things for me. He’s also very protective and won’t let me do much of anything!
12) Do you know the sex of your baby yet? And do you have a name finalised?
Boy – Matthew Adrian
13) Will you be trying for Natural or Caesar?
14) Which hospital will you be having your baby at?
15) How are you feeling about the pregnancy at this point?
Loving it! Feeling baby move is the most amazing thing ever!
16) What is your Tummy measurement?
Belly has increased by 6cm’s
17) How much does baby weigh/ measurement at the moment? (Or at last scan)
25cm’s and 593grams on 21/09
18) How much weight have you gained to date?
19) What is your nursery room theme?
20) What is the best preggy advice you have been given?
Take it easy and listen to your body