1) How far along are you now?
2) When is your due date?
26 January 2010
3) What has been your preggy high this week?
Hearing baby’s heartbeat and buying the compactum.
4) What has been your preggy low this week?
Just feeling out of it. Very down but guess I have the hormones to thank for that.
5) What is your current over-riding emotion?
6) What is on your list of things to do in the next month re prep for baby?
Continue buying nappies and start looking for cot.
7) When is your next appointment?
22 July (Downs test)
8) What is your current craving?
Everything!!!! But seriously, tomato chips, sour roo (red liquorice sticks) and oranges
9) How are you feeling physically?
Tired. Can’t sleep enough
10) How are you feeling emotionally?
Down in the dumps…..
11) How is your partner dealing with the pregnancy at this stage?
He is excited and has been helping me out a lot!
12) Do you know the sex of your baby yet? And do you have a name finalised?
Don’t know the sex but going to find out. Haven’t even thought of names yet.
13) Will you be trying for Natural or Caesar?
14) Which hospital will you be having your baby at?
Probably N1 City or Panorama, depends on doc!
15) How are you feeling about the pregnancy at this point?
Not excited, just wishing I could get past the worst of it now.
16) What is your Tummy measurement?
17) How much does baby weigh/ measurement at the moment? (Or at last scan)
At last scan, 9 weeks, baby was 26.5mm
18) How much weight have you gained to date?
Probably more than 1kg now. Haven’t had the heart to get onto the scale….
19) What is your nursery room theme?
Don’t know yet
20) What is the best preggy advice you have been given?
At the moment it is ‘this too shall pass’….