1) How far along are you now?
2) When is your due date?
Tentatively 26 January 2011
3) What has been your preggy high this week?
4) What has been your preggy low this week?
Being sick – had gastro over the weekend and now some flu symptoms
5) What is your current over-riding emotion?
Not feeling much
6) What is on your list of things to do in the next month re prep for baby?
7) When is your next appointment?
8) What is your current craving?
9) How are you feeling physically?
Good, tire easily
10) How are you feeling emotionally?
11) How is your partner dealing with the pregnancy at this stage?
He’s excited. Very worried about me being sick.
12) Do you know the sex of your baby yet? And do you have a name finalised?
No and no
13) Will you be trying for Natural or Caesar?
Hopefully natural and drug-free
14) Which hospital will you be having your baby at?
Not sure yet
15) How are you feeling about the pregnancy at this point?
Not doing well. Don’t know why I’m not excited about this pregnancy.
16) What is your Tummy measurement?
17) How much does baby weigh/ measurement at the moment? (Or at last scan)
18) How much weight have you gained to date?
Can you believe I’ve already gained 1kg!!!! But it could be because I’m depressed and I’m missing my DH. 😦
19) What is your nursery room theme?
Don’t know yet
20) What is the best preggy advice you have been given?
Sleep while you can, listen to your body, and when people give advice just nod and smile.